Blog não oficial

3.24.2008

The Gift :: TV

MUSICALL - OESTE TV
The Gift: santos da casa fazem milagres - 2008-03-15 12:51h

Os The Gift deram um concerto na antiga biblioteca dos monges de cister, no mosteiro, para assinalar a eleição do monumento, com uma das 7 Maravilhas de Portugal.
Nuno Gonçalves, compositor da banda, falou à Oeste TV da "inspiração diária" que é o mosteiro e da aventura espanhola dos The Gift: este ano, oitenta por cento dos concertos vão ter lugar por terras de "nuestros hermanos"

Ver a reportagem da Oeste TV aqui.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic.
I really like what you have acquired here, really like what
you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

my page :: acrylic hexagon fish tank

Anónimo disse...

I am going to recommend http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=35658013&postID=4520712081856135937 to all of my friends :
) Really newsworthy site with good content! Best Regards, Jacquelyn

Here is my web blog: Clubwww1marketing.com